About Me

There isn't much to tell about me.. I've been writing poetry for about three years now and it's a great way to express some feelings. People see me as someone who only makes fun and not as a serious type, though I really prefer fun above everything. I also can be serious as in my poems. I also like helping people and like to hear from my readers. Oh and please don't mind my English! I'm Dutch you know.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Write when you just feel like it

Sometimes you don't have any specific thoughts on what to write and most likely it won't be something great. It's more to pass some time. Well then set your mind on go and just flow about anything! Most of the times some sentences are really nice and can be used in other other poems. I have written a lot of poems and let's say 20% of them are actually good. Though the other 80% were great to just write a bit. Later on I combined some of the best sentences of those poems and with those I'd create a new great poem.
You could also edit one of those poems which aren't that great. Just adjusting a few sentences can make a poem about a whole different subject. Take out some mistakes, adjust the flow a bit, add some sentences to it and give it a new title. You might have created a whole new poem!
So start editing some old poems and be amazed.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment