About Me

My name is Myron and I am from The Netherlands. There isn't much to tell about me.. I've been writing poetry for about three years now and it's a great way to express some feelings. People see me as someone who only makes fun and not as a serious type, though I really prefer fun above everything. I also can be serious as in my poems. I also like helping people and like to hear from my readers. Oh and please don't mind my English! I'm Dutch you know.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Hubpages

I haven't been posting a lot on here lately. It seems that sometimes writersblock creeps up on me and doesn't let loose. Though also a reason is that I hope to receive more views and comments on my work. That's why I strated to post some poetry on Hubpages. As well as other articles. Please do check them out. Especially the poetry :)

Check out my poetry: An Angel

Check out other articles: My HubPages

Feel free to leave a comment and vote up!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Goodbye, so long

Originally I wrote this poem about a friends relationship. Though actually all of us may have had these feelings.

At first everything seems great. You start making plans together and it seems that you will be together forever. At least that's what you thought. In the end things don't always work out as you hoped and then you'll need to accept the fact that the love is gone.
 







Goodbye, so long

She wrote me those simple words
Though it sounded absurd
I didn't care
Knew I wouldn't have to fear
Those feelings coming near

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Write when you just feel like it

Sometimes you don't have any specific thoughts on what to write and most likely it won't be something great. It's more to pass some time. Well then set your mind on go and just flow about anything! Most of the times some sentences are really nice and can be used in other other poems. I have written a lot of poems and let's say 20% of them are actually good. Though the other 80% were great to just write a bit. Later on I combined some of the best sentences of those poems and with those I'd create a new great poem.
You could also edit one of those poems which aren't that great. Just adjusting a few sentences can make a poem about a whole different subject. Take out some mistakes, adjust the flow a bit, add some sentences to it and give it a new title. You might have created a whole new poem!
So start editing some old poems and be amazed.
Good luck!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

When Worlds Clash

I wrote this poem a few years ago. It's not hard to figure out what it's about. It's a bit simpel but a strong poem so I thought: "Why not post it". Hope you like it!

When Worlds Clash

I live somewhere
You will never be
Another world
You cannot see