About Me

There isn't much to tell about me.. I've been writing poetry for about three years now and it's a great way to express some feelings. People see me as someone who only makes fun and not as a serious type, though I really prefer fun above everything. I also can be serious as in my poems. I also like helping people and like to hear from my readers. Oh and please don't mind my English! I'm Dutch you know.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Back on track

It's been a while since I've written consistently, but I'm back.
It's time to post something again.
I have been quite busy writing since my last post and hope to share my new poems with you. I'll be posting something every week. Most of my new posts will have some of my own poems in them, but I'll also be writing about things that might inspire you ofcourse. Hopefully you'll stay tuned!
Thank you and keep on writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment